In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Hermon Historical Society

Hermon High School, 1933

Contributed by Hermon Historical Society
MMN Item 22769 Item Details
Hermon High School, 1933
MMN Item 22769 Zoom

Description

This building was the fourth (of six) high schools in the town of Hermon since the 1880's. It was built in 1933, off Billings Road, behind the site of the high school that burned in 1932. This building was used until 1952 when it, too, was lost to an early morning fire. There were 128 students enrolled in the high school at that time.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.